Friday, November 25, 2016

Seeking Serendipity - D-lish Scraps November Mood board

THANK FUCK IT'S FRIDAY!!!

My apologies for the sentence enhancer but its been a looong week, one that literally ended in me up to my eye balls in poop... the joys of being a Family Daycare Educator. 

Hubby was away working this week, Moody teenage boy was hibernating in his bedroom like a vampire and Miss 10 was binge watching Friends... cue uninterrupted art time...

This layout was inspired by the mood board over at D-lish Scraps... and its a fun one this month! 

Purples, blues, teals, squeeel!!! 


I pulled out every Colour Blast I had for this one. If you haven't fallen in love with the Colour Blast products yet, get your butt over to their BLOG or FACEBOOK now! All Australian owed and manufactured, these product are an absolute must have in your Mixed media stash. 

 I mixed up the Shimmer dust in Passion, Cobalt and Peacock with a little water in my pallet and added it to my card stock in layers, letting it pool in places, drying inbetween with my heat tool and adding some splatters at the end. 

Next I added the Colour Paste in Royalty and Just blue through a stencil and set is aside to dry. 

I used the left over Shimmer dust in my pallet to colour some white flowers and a crochet doily. 

I used the Colour Embossing Powders in Dusty Charcoal and Stormy Weather to coat the 'Serendipity' title I grabbed from Kinder Kreations. Added to the embellishments was a Charms Creations heart embelle and some Dymo tape. 


Simply delicious isn't it! Feeling like my Mojo is returning... 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!! Thanks for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps xx
    Hope this week has started better than the last ;)

    ReplyDelete